Casa Fuente Las Vegas to Close This Fall

January 31, 2025 By Matthew Tabacco

The beloved Casa Fuente cigar bar in the Forum Shops at Caesar’s Palace Las Vegas will be closing after the end of its lease, which is up in September of this year. Carlito Fuente told Smokin Tabacco the mall has been “impossible and unreasonable” to deal with and refuses to allow them to renew their lease. Last year, the mall told them they could no longer host cigar smoking in the mall patio area.

Casa Fuente opened in the early 2000’s and has since been a major staple and pilgrimage to cigar smokers ever since. Carlito Fuente told Smokin Tabacco that they could explore other options in the future but nothing at this time. They are perhaps best known for for their house blends and their signature Mojito cocktails. In addition to carrying Arturo Fuentes other cigars, including Opus X, Casa Fuente also carries a variety of cigars from Ashton, J.C. Newman and God of Fire.

If you are a fan of this beautiful lounge, I would get to Vegas this year to have one last Mojito and a Casa Fuente cigar before it is gone for good. This is an establishment that will be truly missed.

Related Posts

Cigar Review: Montecristo Espada Conquistador Guard

August 19, 2026 By Matthew Tabacco
Check out our latest cigar review of the Montecristo Espada Conquistador Guard from Altadis USA. Read more

Crowned Heads Announces Return of Décimo Aniversario in Three New Sizes

August 19, 2026 By Matthew Tabacco
Crowned Heads announced this morning the return of its highly sought-after Décimo Aniversario limited edition. Read more